Equibase Free Daily Expert Selections | Free Picks | Free Daily Thoroughbred Racing Selections
Gulfstream Race 3 for Saturday, September 20, 2014
Gulfstream - Race #3 - Post: 2:17pm - Maiden Claiming -
5.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $15,000 Class Rating: 61
#5 FOREVER FOR ALWAYS (ML=3/1)
FOREVER FOR ALWAYS
- I'm focusing on the class of this fine animal, and this one is the 'classiest' of the bunch. Based on her last TrackMaster turf figure alone, I'm going to play this horse. Just look at her latest fig, 48. That one looks good in this field. Vulnerable Contenders:
#2 DAYTONA BAY (ML=5/2),
#4 BLONDE DIVA (ML=4/1),
#8 DEFIANT GRACE (ML=5/1),
- This vulnerable equine hasn't been near the winner at the finish lately.
- Didn't hit the board on Aug 29th at Gulfstream. Followed it up with another lackluster outing. This filly hasn't had any on the board results in short distance affairs in the last two months. Don't believe this vulnerable equine will make an impact in today's race. That last speed rating was run-of-the-mill when compared with today's Equibase class figure.
- Would have to get much more than the morning line odds of 5/1 to bet on this horse.
GUEST COMMENTARY: Winston - FOREVER FOR ALWAYS
- Put a prime wager on this filly. Number one in earnings per start and has a lot more to offer as well.
Play #5 FOREVER FOR ALWAYS to win if you can get odds of 1/1 or more