Learn More about Entries Plus
What is Entries Plus?
Entries Plus is a visually-oriented product that enables you to look at a race in a totally new way. Entries Plus takes the data found in each race entry and couples it with basic past performance information to present data in a way that is both engaging and interactive. Entries Plus is free and is available via a link from each race within our entries information. (Maiden races, due to lack of racing data, will omit some racing data points.) Select the Entries Plus Premium to access more information for just
Entries Plus offers information on every horse in the field in three visual categories - color bars, line graphs and bar graphs - in addition to an overall snapshot category for each race. Each horse name throughout Entries Plus is a link to their respective Profile Page for added information. A free elementary wagering guide called “Off to the Races” is also available within each Entries Plus.
Extra Information with Enties Plus Premium
Snapshot, Bar Graphs and Color Bars
- Lifetime Best E Speed Figure
- Lifetime Best E Speed Figure on Surface
- Lifetime Best E Speed Figure at Distance
- Lifetime Best E Speed Figure at Track
- Lifetime Average E Speed Figure
- Average Early Pace Figure
- Starts on Surface
- Starts at Distance
- Starts at Track
- Wins on Surface
- Wins at Distance
- Wins at track
- Jockey Win Percentage
- Trainer Win Percentage
- Jockey/Trainer Win Percentage
- Plus even more stats for select maiden races!
- Speed Figures by Start
- E Speed Figures by Start on Surface
- E Speed Figures by Start at Distance
- E Speed Figures by Start at Track
- Distance by Start on Surface
- Distance by Start at Track
- Finish by Start on Surface
- Finish by Start at Distance
- Finish by Start at Track
- Purse by Start on Surface
- Purse by Start at Distance
- Purse by Start at Track
The color bars display each horse in the field by the following categories: starts, earnings, average earnings per start and wins. Hovering over each color will provide you with the specific information on each horse. The wider the bar the more starts (or earnings, or average earnings per start or wins) that horse has accumulated.
The line graph plots each horse’s last six starts so that you can visually see each drop or increase in overall value of the race in which they competed. Hovering over each dot on the line graph will provide specific information on that horse(s)’s start. The date and dots on the far right of each line graph represents the race in which they are entered to run. Line Graphs can be viewed in three difference categories - purse, finish and distance (plus additional choices with Entries Plus Premium). In addition you can check and uncheck just the horses that you want to see.
Similar to the Color Bars category, the Bar Graphs display each horse in the field by the following categories - starts, earnings, average earnings per start and wins - which you can choose by clicking the options at the bottom of the graph. Hovering over each color will provide you with the specific information on each horse. The taller the bar the more starts (or earnings, or average earnings per start or wins) that horse has accumulated.
The snapshot provides an overview of the field in a variety of categories which are sortable so that you can view the field ranked by that particular category. The categories available to sort are:
- Program Number - the program number for each horse with the color representing the saddled cloth color for that horse
- Horse Name - the name of the horse
- Morning Line Odds - the probable odds set by the track prior to the beginning of actual wagering
- Days Off - the number of days since the horse’s last start in a race
- Starts - the number of total starts made by the horse
- Wins - the number of races the horse has won
- Win Percentage - the percentage of wins the horse has won
- Earnings - the total amount of money each horse has won
- Earnings per Start - the average number of earnings a horse has won per start
- Finish/Last Race - the finish position of the horse in his last start
Off to the Races
Off to the Races is a free guide that provides a basic understanding of how to place a wager along with some fun facts
and wagering recommendations for every race on the card. View Sample.