Use (including viewing) of the material contained herein constitutes
Learn More about RDSS Features
Please Note: You will need to register with TrackMaster to establish an account
to purchase and download this product. TrackMaster is a division of Equibase.
Getting Started With RDSS
- Review the RDSS Getting Started page at the Sartin Methodology PaceandCap.com website. This introduction to RDSS explains how to download the software and demo data, and reviews the TrackMaster data pricing and the annual RDSS software subscription.
- Watch as many tutorial videos as possible. This is where you watch RDSS in use, learn how retrieve data, navigate around the software and begin the handicapping analysis process.
- Register at the Sartin Methodology PaceandCap.com website. Registration gives you free access to the extensive Sartin Methodology Library including all issues of the Follow Up journal, older manuals and audio seminars from 25 years of the Sartin Methodology plus technical and educational support. You need to Register with TrackMaster before you can download the RDSS software.
- Request access to the RDSS software download. Send an email to email@example.com your name and your PaceandCap registered user name and we'll get back to you, usually within a few hours, 1 day at the latest.
- Download, install and register the RDSS software. Evaluate it free for 30 days, including the extensive demo database of 5000+ races, then subscribe to the software for just $100 per year.
- When you're ready to handicap live races, you'll need a TrackMaster RDSS data plan, either PPs only or PPs plus full charts. Use the built-in RDSS data centre module to download race files from TrackMaster.
- Subscribe to the RDSS Software. Just $100 per year after your free 30 day evaluation, the annual software subscription covers all upgrades, bug fixes and technical support.
- Make a plan to educate yourself! Seek ongoing support, read the educational materials in the Sartin Library, watch the videos, ask questions - be prepared to try something contrarian. If you have no previous exposure to the Sartin Methodology, you will not become a winner overnight and RDSS is not a black box. If you know something about pace handicapping, you will likely also need to be open to a different interpretation of it. With study, self-knowledge and patience you can join those who have become profitable pari-mutuel 'investors' using the Sartin Methodology over the past 25 years.
Proprietary to and © 2014 Equibase Company LLC. All Rights Reserved.