Equibase Free Daily Expert Selections | Free Picks | Free Daily Thoroughbred Racing Selections
Gulfstream Park West Race 10 for Friday, October 28, 2016
Gulfstream Park West - Race #10 - Post: 6:02pm - Maiden Claiming -
5.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $14,000 Class Rating: 68
#9 SALSA QUEEN (ML=8/1)
#2 ASPLASHOFANNA (ML=5/1)
- I like the piece of information that this mare's last speed figure, 70, is tops in this bunch. This horse has increased her speed ratings from a fig of 65 to 68 to 70 in succession.
- Taking a trip down the ladder based on class; has the class to make her presence felt. This jock and handler's horses have been producing a profitable return on investment. This equine has the class to win the race. A tactical ride by Ramgeet, and this one could bound home the winner. Another way to assign class is earnings per start. This entrant has the highest in the bunch. I think she'll be close at the finish. Vulnerable Contenders:
#3 DUN CHARMING (ML=7/2),
#6 TABLE OF ELEMENTS (ML=4/1),
#5 MICTWILLA (ML=9/2),
- I prognosticate bad luck for this horse in this event.
TABLE OF ELEMENTS
- Tough to play any horse like this that didn't finish in the money after the long vacation and comes right back. Generally I need a sprinter to have some recent success in short distance affairs in order to support her. Hasn't been getting close at all lately.
- This filly hasn't had any recent good results in short distance races. I find it hard to invest in her in this affair. Tough to take this runner at the odds after the finish (eighth) in the last affair.
Have to go with #9 SALSA QUEEN on the win end if we get at least 9/5 odds
SUPER HI 5 WAGERS: