Equibase Free Daily Expert Selections | Free Picks | Free Daily Thoroughbred Racing Selections
Delaware Park Race 3 for Monday, September 26, 2016
Delaware Park - Race #3 - Post: 2:15pm - Claiming -
5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $13,000 Class Rating: 65
#8 CHATTOLANEE (ML=6/1)
#10 RIDE THE SHARK (ML=5/1)
- This horse could be tough this time around, especially since Gomez rode in the last race and now should be acquainted with this one. Won her last after shipping in. I like her again. This jock and conditioner have a lucrative return on investment when they are put together. I really like that last effort on August 31st at Delaware Park where she ended up first.
RIDE THE SHARK
- I surely see favorable signs for this steed right here. Vulnerable Contenders:
#6 STARSHIP STACHE (ML=3/1),
#9 DYNAMITE JILL (ML=4/1),
#2 MAGIC SPUR (ML=8/1),
- Trying to beat this thoroughbred this time around at the value of 3/1.
- Doesn't appear to be worth 4/1 today. Pass on her this time.
- If you keep playing these sort of 'bridesmaid' types, you're going to be let down frequently. Could be tough for this horse to beat this field off of that last speed fig. Improbable to improve enough to run a figure close enough to today's class rating, so put her on the vulnerable competitors list.
Bet on #8 CHATTOLANEE to win if you can get at least 8/5 odds