Equibase Free Daily Expert Selections | Free Picks | Free Daily Thoroughbred Racing Selections
Presque Isle Downs Race 3 for Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Presque Isle Downs - Race #3 - Post: 6:15pm - Maiden Special -
8.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $27,000 Class Rating: 85
#4 GO GO DANA (ML=6/1)
#2 HESSIE'S GIRL (ML=4/1)
GO GO DANA
- The morning line odds on this filly are higher than those of the other entrant from the shedrow of handler Hamm. Often the longer-priced part of a 'split' entry wins.
- You'll be generating profits left and right by turning your betting money onto this rider/trainer combination. Vulnerable Contenders:
#3 TIZ MADNESS (ML=9/5),
#1 POR FAVOR (ML=2/1),
#5 OHEKA (ML=8/1),
- Hasn't raced or had any works since Jun 28th. Not much value on this probable favorite.
- Looked like she may have had some physical problems when she ran on July 12th.
- Hasn't been close to winning at all recently. When looking at today's class rating, she will have to earn a better speed figure than last out to vie in this dirt route.
Putting our cash on #4 GO GO DANA to win. Have to have odds of at least 5/2 or better though