Learn More about Euroform
What is Euroform?
Handicap your favorite North American races in traditional European style with the new Euroform
PP Programs from Equibase. The Euroform PP Program brings the best from hundreds of years of tradition to
present a fresh way to approach your handicapping.
The new Euroform PP Program provides three easy ways to handicap with
past performance information in a traditional European format, plus links to basic program information
and Equibase past performances.
Features of Euroform
- Basic Program Information for at a glance handicapping
- Indicators for at the track and at the distance
- Race placements for last six races
- Days unraced information
- Links to jockey and trainer top leader information
- European Style Past Performances
- Summary of past performances for last three starts
- Finish margins to 7th place including links to charts
- Key Race Index information
- Final race times and the track record
- Traditional Equibase Past Performances
- FREE access to result charts for every past performance
- Links to watch video replays for every past performance*
- Equibase® Speed Figures and Equibase® Class Ratings
*requires a Video Race Replay daily plan or subscription